Sunday 22 September 2013

LFW: Temperley London SS14

This season has impressed me a lot, there's so many shows I've cried over because I wasn't there but I'm looking forward to posting and giving my opinion on some of my favourite collection,starting with Temperley London.
  I absolutely adore Temperleys spring summer 14 collection, it was very romantic and feminine which I love, the cuts were beautiful, and the use of satin fabrics was amazing, it gave the looks a very expensive and luxurious feel to them. There were lots of oversized tops which I thought looked really lovely it looked playful and easygoing, but with the satin fabric and rich colours still kept it looking luxurious. There were also quite a few over coats, that I really liked it added to the beauty of the dresses, and gave it a slight casual look.
  The colours and prints of the collection were very romantic with beautiful floral prints rich pinks, lilacs, and creams, but then there was a shocking add of leopard print, which looked fabulous, I didn't think I would like it because I'm not usually a fan of leopard print, I feel it can look cheap and tacky but mixed with classic styles, fabrics and colours of Temperleys collection, it looked stunning, and give the looks quite a fun and cool feel to them.
 To conclude, I love Temperley London. Everything about this collection was perfect, the satins, the chiffon, the prints, the cuts, the embellishment, spring summer 14 is looking very beautiful, bellow I've posted pictures of my favourite looks from the collection (all photos from vogues website).








No comments:

Post a Comment