Monday 23 September 2013

MFW: Fausto Puglisi ss14




I think I've found my new favourite designer, I'm in awe of Fausto Puglisi's new collection,it is everything I love wrapped up in one beautiful collection.When it comes to ready-to-wear I love something hat looks a little cool and edgy, and this collection was definitely cool, and the black leather belt bras certainly gave the collection an edgy feel. However the mixture of the leather and rock and roll theme to the collection contrasted stunningly with the bright palm tree paradise print. the Bright prints worked so well with the tough leather and edgy cuts, not an obvious pair but they work so well together. The bright prints could look cheesy,but the leather and the shapes, which remind me slightly of the sixties, make it look very cool, similarly the rock and roll leather could be a bit too much, but the prints and bright colours break it down and don't make it look too 'try hard'. I don't think I could praise Fausto Puglisi any more, I just want all of his collection, in my wardrobe, right now. Below are picture of of favourites looks,all images are off vogues website.

















No comments:

Post a Comment